Saturday, September 1, 2012

My First Week

            Today in class we reviewed everything we did over this week of school. This was our first week of school and as freshman. We talked about Elbert Hubbard and the Ancient Greeks once again to make sure we had all the information we needed on them. My favorite part of the review was of the great Greek scholar, Socrates. He was a very interesting man with great ideas and morals. We even used his method of teaching in class. He was the smartest man of his time if you asked me, not because of what he knew, but of what he learned about and shared with others. By the end of today’s class we reviewed everything we needed and had fun learning it. In this class you really have to use your head to find an answer to anything. I am just glad I can have fun both learning and thinking at the same time. Getting people to question things is the best way to learn in my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment