Wednesday, September 26, 2012

First Quiz


            Today during Human Geography class we got back our tests we took last time we were there. When I heard he had already graded our first test I was very nervous. I didn’t know how well I did. I was glad when I saw my grade, because I was thinking of everything I could’ve gotten wrong. When we all the tests had finally been handed out I realized how incredibly lucky I had gotten on some parts of the test. On many parts of it I had to take a guess, because I hadn’t known all the facts about the individual countries. If I learned anything about my first test is to study hard and go over anything you learned. I just hope next time I can be more prepared for any tests or quizzes. At least this time I did a great job at my first quiz!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment