Saturday, September 22, 2012

Get It Done


           In class on Friday we finally got to present our project to the class. My group and I worked on collecting facts about the United States of America. When we presented we also had to answer questions Mr. Schick gave us on the spot. I believe since we had one more day than the rest of the class we had the advantage of time. We had more of a chance to prepare our project and see what was going to happen when we presented our project. I think we did a great job on our project. When it was our turn, there were very few things we missed about our country. Mr. Schick did allow us however to use the CIA Factbook during our presentation, so that when he asked a question to us we could answer it correctly and quickly. I think this project was a good idea; it both helped us prepare for our test and helped us learn a little bit more about different countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment