Thursday, September 6, 2012

We Had a Sub


Today in class there was a sub in for Mr. Schick. In class we looked at a list of websites given to us off Mr. Schick’s website/blog. We had to review these websites during class as well. When we reviewed them we had to say whether or not they were good primary resources for a research paper, and why they were what we said. I found several good websites to use for a research paper although some of them only had games or stories on them. Like the site www.pbs.com; or even the media sites. I said that I wouldn’t like to use a media site on my paper because the media has been known to lie about a lot of things and make other people look bad. The best ones were like the CIA factbook and other such websites. I’m glad I finished all my research so I didn’t have to do it for homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment