Friday, September 14, 2012

Website Down!


           Today in class I found that my blogs were removed from blogger. I also found that I wasn’t the only one to lose my blog. Just about half of the whole had the same problem as me. So today I had to sit next to one of my classmates whose blog wasn’t taken down so we could listen to the questions and answers for last night’s homework. We also went into deeper detail about the questions and our answers. Such as going back onto the CIA Factbook and finding more information on countries. I am very surprised though why our blogs would be down in the first place. Could it just be a coincidence that just before it was taken down for “spam” we used the CIA Factbook to get information for our homework? I will have my suspicions from now on, but I’m still really upset this all happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment