Saturday, September 15, 2012

Back Into Blogging


            Today in class I found that some our blogs came back up after yesterday’s drama. Luckily I was one of those people that got their blog back. Although some people in both classes situation hadn’t changed. Their blogs were still down today. I only realized that my blog was back up, when early in the class I checked just out of curiosity. That’s when I posted the blog I made yesterday. We also went over the video we watched for homework. This was a video called “Did You Know?”. This video showed a list of facts about the world. It also explains how fast our world moves and changes. Mr. Schick also told us about how back in his time he used one of the earliest versions of a cell phone. He also said he never knew it could get any better than how it already was. Right now I don’t see how much better technology can get, but then again I can’t see the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment