Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Overview


            Today in class we went over the homework we had yesterday. That homework was twenty-five questions about the world while using the CIA Factbook. We went over who was the leading exporter, importer, and so on. We also talked about how we were running out of fuel and other important supplies quickly. I learned that we were also hated by some countries because we choose not to buy oil from them. I also learned about GDP and percentages of people who are out of work. The USA is also the main importer in the world. As well as importing I learned we do other things. We are the third in the world for cell phone usage just behind China for one, or how we consume the most oil and how we have the most airports in the world. I discovered many things from the CIA Factbook. I’m sure it’ll make a great research engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment