Thursday, September 20, 2012

Presentation Day


            Today in class we finished our country projects and presented them to Mr. Schick and the rest of the class. We watched three other groups present their projects today. One was Indonesia, another was Italy, and the last was a country in Africa. We learned many facts about each country, including their population, type of government, and even the emigration to immigration rate. I found the death rate over the birth rate interesting for most of the countries. Although my group had our presentation ready, we did not have time in class to do our presentation. So instead of doing ours today we got to watch everyone else’s. I hope we do a great job on our presentation since we did technically have a day longer to do it than the other groups. I just hope I we have all the information we need about our country, if not, we’re in trouble…

No comments:

Post a Comment