Wednesday, September 5, 2012

STEM Scare


           Today in class I told everyone that I would not be able to stay with Mr. Schick in Human Geo due to the STEM program. Mr. Schick even had me send him an email saying, “Help me stay in your class while still going to STEM!” Mr. Schick even said he would make the entire class sign a petition to keep me with them. I was happy to see no one wanted to see me go. I was even happier that I got to find a way to stay in Human-Geo while still taking the STEM program. It turns out that when I was working out my schedule with my guidance counselor she thought I was in band. I’m very happy now that I got that worked out and found a way to change my schedule without dropping this class. Otherwise I wouldn’t be writing about what I did today. It’s a great feeling knowing I don’t have to leave!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment