Monday, September 3, 2012

Essay #3


            The first part of my five-point plan to graduate from John Carroll is to focus on academics. If I can keep my mind focused I can do anything. Whether it be finishing a project or getting an “A” on a hard test. To keep my focus I will also have to get rid of any distractions that could keep me away from focusing. Like facebook or twitter. Focus will be very important in my plan.

            The second part of my plan is to join extracurricular activities. My favorite thing to do is run, so I could see myself in track or even cross country. Not many people know I can be very athletic. When I was younger I also played baseball and soccer. I don’t just have to try out for sports though, I could also join clubs. This step is crucial in graduating and getting into a good college.

            Getting into the best classes I can is the third part of my plan. Preferably I’d like to be in as many honors classes as I can, so I can learn more and be smarter. It helps you get better jobs to I hear. I hope this part of my plan will pay out in the long run.

            The fourth part of my plan is being nice to others. If you are nice to one another, then you can make better and more friendships. It may also mean less bullying. It’s a good thing to include others and get passed their differences. You have to treat people how you would want to be treated otherwise they’ll treat you like you treat them.

            The final part of my plan is to follow the rules. If I can follow the rules I can stay out of trouble and ultimately graduate John Carroll with a clean record and while I am here, have a great time. I hope when I do graduate John Carroll I make lots of new friendships and help other students achieve what I am trying to achieve now. I hope to have lots of fun in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Great plan, Sean! I see big things ahead for you at JC. 25/25

    ReplyDelete