Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Last Day Together :(


          Today in Human Geography class we took our last quiz together as a class. After that class some of my classmates split ways form Mr. Schick and will be off to have a new Western Civilization teacher tomorrow. I am very happy to say though that I will still have Mr. Schick as a teacher and he will teach my new class and I about Western Civilization or basically history I guess. Over the course of just one semester we have had many fun times in Mr. Schick’s class, where we have laughed about a goat’s smile and just introduced each other through the classroom. It’s sad to say that our awesome class is splitting apart, or at least as a class, but I know that we will still see each other and have other great times. I sure hope that I have as much fun meeting my new class as I did with the other!

P.S. Here's something for you Mr. Schick.

No comments:

Post a Comment