Monday, January 14, 2013

Class Participation

         Personally I believe that for my class participation grade, I should be able to at least get an eighty-five or even a ninety-five. I think so because I have always turned in all my assignments on time and always participated in class. I have raised my hand in every class and have almost always had an answer to Mr. Schick's questions. I have never been late for class and have always come prepared with all my Human Geography books, papers, and assignments. I could go on with many other achievements that I have completed in Mr. Schick’s class, but most of all; I have always respected Mr. Schick and what he does. His class is my favorite of all and I think that I have shown him that just by trying my hardest to do well in his class. I feel that of all my classes I have put the most effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment