Thursday, November 1, 2012

Testing Testing


          Today in class we had a substitute teacher since Mr. Schick wasn’t in today. Turns out we got Mr. Huber for a substitute and let Kishan and Cole go over our tests that we took on Friday. I did pretty well on my test, and didn’t think I needed to review much, but after hearing what happened I joined in. As Kishan and Cole went over the answers, where they actually let us answer the questions, it became a contest to see who got what right first. Turns out I must’ve known more on the day of the test than today, because I got nearly a third of what I called out wrong. Still, I found it pretty funny how people who didn’t do as well as others, manage to beat the people who did better at the review. I liked today’s class and hope we can review like this more often. Oh, and another thing that happened was I didn’t get to where the birthday hat. L

No comments:

Post a Comment