Monday, November 12, 2012

Mo' Quizzes


         Today in class we finally got back our quizzes on the leaders and or president of each country and what they accomplished.  I was so happy when I got a hundred on the quiz. Not only that but I think everyone was also happy for Damian and amazed he got perfect score as well. We were so happy when heard we were also the best class in terms of number of A’s and in percentage. Not only that but I think we might also be one of Mr. Schick’s favorite classes. After we finished getting our quizzes back from Mr. Schick, we went over the answers. When we were going over the answers, Alex said that her letter B was a Q and we were all like “It’s a B” and she was like “It’s a Q”. I guess we had a fun time today anyway even if we still have to remember all this stuff for another time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment