Saturday, November 3, 2012

Being Busy


            In class on Friday, Mr. Schick finally came back to start class after two days with subs. Not only that, but I also got to where the birthday hat finally after waiting since Tuesday. Also in class we started to write our facts about the presidents and types of government’s countries had on index cards or just on paper. I think everyone in class got scared though, when Mr. Schick mentioned a pop quiz about our facts at the end of class. Luckily though that didn’t happen at all, and it turns out we’ll probably have our quiz sometime next school week.

Maybe if we didn’t have so many off days last week we would still have Monday off, but since that happened, we won’t have as much time to get ready. After so only having a two day school week I’m expecting to have a lot of homework and I guess I should get ready for the worst when it does come.

No comments:

Post a Comment