Monday, November 19, 2012

Essays and Tests


           Today in class we started out with handing in our papers that we did over the weekend. I talked about Iran, Israel, and the United States and their relationship to each other in the crises going on in the Gaza Strip. After we handed in our papers, Mr. Schick already started to read out the mistakes we made on our papers. I did see the rubric the day before our paper was due, but I guess I just thought that I had already done everything right. I think the only thing I did wrong was underlining the title.  
            After we handed in our paper we had to take our test. We even got to use our blog, but unlucky I, my internet was down. Although I was at a disadvantage, I found the test really easy and finished it before a lot of other people did. I’m sad there’s no Human Geography tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment