Thursday, October 25, 2012

So Many Tests..


Today in class we reviewed for the last time for our last test of the quarter. I only didn’t know a few and things and learned what from what we talked about. I guess other people didn’t know I was unsure when I said an answer to one of the questions, because when I was wrong they thought I was serious. I’m sure I’m going to be tired tonight too. Not just because of how much I don’t understand, but also because four of my other teachers decided to give tests tomorrow as well; like in math, art, Spanish, and biology. I really hope the notes I took can help me on this test, if not then I guess I’ve already failed. Until then I guess I’m studying for everything by now and I guess it will probably take a while before I finish studying. Next time I hope to be able to study for everything and know I’ll do well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment