Saturday, October 6, 2012

Blog Test!


          Today in class we took our test on a film about three people that are part of a group called, “The Lost Boys.” During the test we were actually allowed to use our blogs to help us with the test. Although I did take a lot of notes in my copybook and on paper; I did not mention many facts on my blog about the movie. I’m still glad I’d managed to study my notes the night before, otherwise I’d probably of failed the test. I do know however that I might of gotten a few things wrong anyway. I’m not the best at studying or taking notes, but I think I can still do a very good job. Hopefully next time we watch a movie or read a story in class I’ll put the notes I take on my blog just in case. But until then, better keep studying my hardest.

No comments:

Post a Comment