Saturday, December 15, 2012

A "B" Please?


            Yesterday in Human Geo class we finally got to finish reviewing for the exam we will have next week. I’m glad that we got to review at all, because if we didn’t I wouldn’t have a lot of the information I needed to study on. During we got to ask questions about the exam as well and Mr. Schick told us things like: how many questions there would be, which sections we worked on would be part of short answer questions, and just what we needed to review the most at home before the exam. Since the school week ended I have be studying my heart out on lots on exams that we will have next week, including my: English, Biology, Spanish, Math, Religion, and Human Geo exams. I hope to do the best I can and score at least a “B” in all my exam subjects, but until then I guess I still need to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment