Sunday, December 9, 2012

Project Time


            In Mr. Schick’s Human-Geography class on Friday we were given a project to do with our group after we finished watching the last video about capitalism in China. For our project we got picked to talk about the United States and how its products were better than that of imported goods. The best thing my group and I thought was about American goods was their quality and durability.  We thought after the video that we had enough ideas about how American made objects were better. For one, after hearing what happened to people who drove in Chinese made cars in America, I don’t think I would drive in any car made in China unless it could pass every safety test. Many Americans don’t care about where their stuff was made in. I think they should care where everything is made and they shouldn’t just expect something made in another country to be better because it’s cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment