Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Project Over


           Today in class we finally got to show our projects to the rest of the class. My group was assigned to talk about American made products, how they’re better, and then make an ad about an American made product. I think that most of the people in my group did a good amount of work, except one that decided they weren’t even going to get on the presentation. And even when they finally got on, on Monday they didn’t get anything done for the group. I still think we did a pretty good job, when we put together the final product. I feel like we could have done better, but there’s only so much your small group can do in terms of a project in less than a week. Next time I hope that everyone can do an equal amount of work so that we can get everything done that we need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment