Thursday, December 13, 2012

There Will Be Exams


          Today in Human Geo class we reviewed for our exam! Although I am not looking forward to the exams next week, at least I know what to look for and where to find it thanks to Mr. Schick. Today he showed us what was going to be on our exam and where to find it on his blog under “Links That Don’t Stink” After he opened the tab where the notes on what we should study were found, we started to review what was on that list. We reviewed lots of things from A Message To Garcia, to Socrates. Although we didn’t get through everything, we left off on a great spot to start up on tomorrow, when we have an extra, long mod for Human Geo. I hope the test will be easy for me because so far I think I’ve done great in class and I wouldn’t want that to change now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment