Monday, August 27, 2012

My First Real Day of High School


Today was my first real day of Mr. Schick’s class and high school at John Carroll. Today in class, we learned what to do and not to do during class. Such as, do not fool around and play Angry Birds during class. Another rule is that you are responsible for missed work. The first day you are late for an assignment, you get 10% off, then 20%, next 30%, and then on the fourth day you receive no credit and still have to do the assignment. Although if you miss many work assignments because you were hospitalized or such, Mr. Schick may excuse you. I also learned there is absolutely no extra credit, except maybe at the end of a test. Today, Mr. Schick told us that he is an awesome teacher to all students, but some of those students also say he’s a jerk based on his grading choices for teaching. So far I think Mr. Schick is a cool teacher.  I don't want to be someone who experiences the 10%, 20%, 30% or more rule! I had a great first day of school!  This seems like a cool class.

No comments:

Post a Comment