Friday, August 24, 2012

How was Your First Day?


I enjoyed my first day attending The John Carroll School. I was a little nervous about what to expect since St. Margaret is a much smaller school and I was there for nine years. I enjoyed meeting all my new teachers and new classmates and I am glad that I had the opportunity to experience a day of orientation without the older students. Attending orientation gave me a chance to see how I would have to adapt to high school by being able to attend one day to see what it’s really like. I learned that I have little time to get from class to class and how tight my schedule will be, so I will have to be organized. Also, now I know what to do and not to do during this coming school year.
I’ll be honest, it seems high school might be harder than I thought, but it doesn’t mean I won’t still try my best. I know that at the end of my time at John Carroll, I’ll be able to say that I did my work to the best of my abilities and I will be ready for college.

No comments:

Post a Comment